Please join the White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders for a conference call on Thursday, November 20, 2014, at 4:00 PM ET on the launch of the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Bullying Prevention Task Force, in partnership with the U.S. Department of Justice, the U.S. Department of Education, and the U.S. Health and Human Services. We seek your feedback on how the AAPI Task Force may best address the community’s needs.
· Call: Launch of the AAPI Bullying Prevention Task Force
· Date: November 20, 2014
· Time: 4:00 PM ET
– Congressman Mike Honda, Founder and Chair, Congressional Anti-Bullying Caucus
– Maulik Pancholy, Member, President’s Advisory Commission on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
– Alice Yao, Special OCR Advisor to AAPI Bullying Prevention Task Force, White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders; Attorney, Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education
– Whitney Pellegrino, Special Legal Counsel, Civil Rights Division, U.S. Department of Justice
To participate in this call, please register here: https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.edu/forms/d/11iRq0gpG5aaiena4Ucp24tFZpgkC9nklrlCcH1JNO9I/viewform?edit_requested=true.
You will receive call-in information upon confirmation of your registration.
You may send your questions and comments to WhiteHouseAAPI@ed.gov or via Twitter using #AAPIstrong.
White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders